Springfield Denied Insurance Claim Attorneys
When you take out an insurance policy for property, health, or life insurance
benefits, you have a right to receive benefits promptly when you file
a legitimate claim. The insurance industry has expended a great deal of
money and lobbying efforts to ensure that there is no single federal agency
that oversees their policy and benefits practices. The result has been
that Missouri is required to oversee bad faith insurance practices, which
gives the insurance industry lobbyists more personal and direct access
Fortunately, the experienced Springfield bad faith insurance lawyers of
Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C. can help you fight back against denied and partially
paid claims. If you feel that you have been the victim of the bad faith
insurance of your insurance company, contact our offices at (417) 855-2022
to schedule a free consultation.
What Is Insurance Bad Faith?
Insurance companies act in bad faith when they fail to honor the contracts
their clients have signed. Our
Springfield personal injury attorneys can help you fight back against bad faith insurance practices such as:
- Failing to act or to respond promptly to a policyholder’s claim
- Failing to establish a policy of prompt investigation of claims
- Failing to pay or deny claims within time after policyholder has submitted
all required proof of loss information has been submitted
- Forcing policyholders to file litigation in order to receive benefits
- Attempting to settle a claim for less than a reasonable person might be
expected to receive for covered damages
- Denying claims without first conducting an investigation of the damages
- Informing a policyholder of the company’s policy to appeal arbitration
awards, in an effort to get the claimant to accept a low settlement offer
This is just an abbreviated list of some of the bad faith insurance practices
that are common. If you have been experiencing unfair tactics like these
while seeking an insurance settlement, it may be time to take legal action.
If you feel that you have a legitimate bad faith insurance claim for these
or other reasons, our Springfield insurance bad faith attorneys are ready
to take your case.
Contact the offices of Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C. at (417) 855-2022.