Springfield Denied Insurance Claim Attorneys
When you take out an insurance policy for property, health, or life insurance benefits, you have a right to receive benefits promptly when you file a legitimate claim. The insurance industry has expended a great deal of money and lobbying efforts to ensure that there is no single federal agency that oversees their policy and benefits practices. The result has been that Missouri is required to oversee bad faith insurance practices, which gives the insurance industry lobbyists more personal and direct access and influence.
Fortunately, the experienced Springfield insurance dispute lawyers of Strong-Garner-Bauer, P.C. can help you fight back against denied and partially paid claims. If you feel that you have been the victim of the bad faith insurance of your insurance company, contact our offices at 417-887-4300 to schedule a free consultation.
What Is Insurance Bad Faith?
Insurance companies act in bad faith when they fail to honor the contracts their clients have signed. Our Springfield denied insurance claims attorneys can help you fight back against bad faith insurance practices such as:
- Failing to act or to respond promptly to a policyholder’s claim
- Failing to establish a policy of prompt investigation of claims
- Failing to pay or deny claims within time after policyholder has submitted all required proof of loss information has been submitted
- Forcing policyholders to file litigation in order to receive benefits
- Attempting to settle a claim for less than a reasonable person might be expected to receive for covered damages
- Denying claims without first conducting an investigation of the damages
- Informing a policyholder of the company’s polity to appeal arbitration awards, in an effort to get the claimant to accept a low settlement offer
This is just an abbreviated list of some of the bad faith insurance practices that are common.If you have been experiencing unfair tactics like these while seeking an insurance settlement, it may be time to take legal action.
If you feel that you have a legitimate bad faith insurance claim for these, or other reasons, our Springfield insurance bad faith attorneys are ready to take our case.Contact the offices of Strong-Garner-Bauer, P.C. at 417-887-4300.