Chandler received his law degree cum laude from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 2004, where he graduated in the top 5% of his class. His law school honors included receipt of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award, the Deacy Award in Advocacy, and selection to the Regional Moot Court Team, Missouri Law Review, and Order of the Coif. Chandler is published at 70 Mo. L. Rev. 307, “The Medical Malpractice Crisis: A Problem with no Answer?”
Prior to law school, Chandler also attended the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he studied political science and English, was a Roberts Scholar, and graduated with honors. Chandler was born and raised in Nixa, Missouri.
After clerking with the firm during law school, Chandler joined the firm in 2004. He became a shareholder in January 2008. He has tried a number of lawsuits to juries and has argued several appeals in both the state and federal courts.
Chandler has received several honors since joining the firm, including Best Lawyers-Lawyer of the Year Products Liability, Best Lawyers-Lawyer of the Year Personal Injury, Top 50 Verdicts in the U.S. All Practice Areas (2020), America’s Top 100 Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers; the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40; Missouri Lawyers’ Weekly UP & COMING Lawyers; Super Lawyers’ Rising Star; Super Lawyer; Who’s Who in America. Chandler is on the Executive Committee and Board of Governors for the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, and has served on the Board for the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association.
Chandler is licensed to practice in Missouri, Arkansas, the 8th Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. As a trial lawyer with the firm, he regularly handles cases throughout the country. He practices primarily in the areas of product liability, trucking accidents, commercial Litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, insurance bad faith, and toxic torts.
Year Joined Organization:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
Honors & Awards:
- US News Best Lawyers: 2019 - Present
- Lawyer of the Year Products Liability: 2022
- Lawyer of the Year Personal Injury: 2023
- America’s Top 100 Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 Under 40
- Honors: Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2011-2012
- Super Lawyers Super Lawyer: 2013- Present
- Top 50 Verdict United States: 2020 All Practice Areas
Super Lawyers: 2011 - Present
Top 50 Jury Verdicts 2020
US News Best Lawyers: 2019 - Present
While in law school, attorney Gregg received the following honors:
- Honors: Recipient, International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award
- Honors: Deacy Award in Advocacy
- Honors: Regional Moot Court Team
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Missouri Law Review
Bachelors, With Honors & Roberts Scholar University of Missouri - UniversityColumbia , MO
Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, Top 5% of Class University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law - Graduate SchoolColumbia , MO 2004