Personal Injury Attorney in Missouri
Helping Injured Clients Seek the Compensation They Deserve
At Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C., we've represented injury victims in Missouri since 1976. Now, more than 45 years later, we are proud to say that no firm in Southwest Missouri has the track record, experience, and results that we have – bar none.
Our firm is marked by professional accolades that include:
- The Inner Circle of Advocates
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Inclusion in Top 10 Lawyers in Missouri & Kansas
- U.S. News Best Lawyers - Best Law Firms, Since 2015
Are you suffering from an injury? Call Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C. today at (417) 855-2022 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our Missouri personal injury attorney!
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
Our legal team at Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C. comprises experienced top personal injury attorneys, industry experts, and support staff. Together, we work toward the common goal of helping our clients obtain maximum compensation for their pain and suffering.
From fatal motor vehicle accidents and catastrophic trucking accidents to medical malpractice, we handle all types of personal injury claims and lawsuits. Since opening our doors, we have recovered well over $7 billion for the clients we've represented. In the last 11 years, we have handled more than 130 cases that ended in a settlement or award of over $1 million. We are ready to put our skills and experience to work for your case.
Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C. is a true trial practice. We are not a claims mill, and our Springfield personal injury attorneys never power through a case simply to settle for less than the full amount owed to our clients.
We believe in the justice system, and we take pride in going the extra mile to always present our clients' cases in the strongest light possible.
To ensure that our clients stand the best possible chances of success, we utilize state-of-the-art technology to help us build strong cases in court. Using strong visuals helps the judge and jury better understand complicated accidents that resulted in catastrophic injuries.
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Personal Injury Case?
Depending on their specific situations, personal injury victims may be eligible to recover various types of damages. When we are chosen to act as your personal injury claim representatives, we will work diligently to ensure that the total value of your claim is calculated accurately. We do not want to leave a single dollar unclaimed when we are done.
In general, they may be awarded compensation for any of the following:
- Medical expenses: The defendant should provide the full extent of their medical treatment costs – including the past, present, and future treatments. Every cost, from emergency room care and hospitalization to years of rehabilitation and prescription medications, should be included in the value of your claim.
- Loss of wages: If you missed weeks, months, or years of work due to your injury, the liable party can be held accountable for the wages you could not earn. The value of your claim can also be increased if your future income earning capacity has been reduced.
- Disfigurement/permanent disability: Suffering a disability or disfigurement will change your life forever and can cause seemingly random and unexpected costs, which should be covered through a successful claim. For example, if you need a wheelchair ramp that leads into your home, that cost will be added to your claim’s value.
- Loss of life enjoyment: Another non-economic damage relates to the loss of enjoyment you can get from life due to the extent of your injuries and losses. Working with a psychotherapist can help our attorneys better understand how much your happiness has been impacted.
- Pain and suffering: Emotional pain, physical suffering, and mental trauma can be calculated as non-economic damages in a personal injury claim. The worth of these damages is sometimes calculated by taking the total of your economic damages – anything that is not economic or punitive – and then multiplying that amount by a factor that fairly represents what you have endured.
- Loss of companionship: In wrongful death claims, it is possible to seek compensation for the loss of companionship and support that was regularly or constantly provided by the loved one you lost. We can network with grief counselors to fairly assess your grief and how much emotional harm you have suffered due to the loss.
Is it Possible to Receive Punitive Damages If a Victim Suffered From a Criminal Action?
Not only that, but if the victim suffers from a particularly offensive criminal action, then they may also be granted punitive damages. This special award serves not to compensate the victim for losses but rather to punish and reform the erring party. The hope is that punitive damages will discourage the offender from taking the same course of action. Punitive damages are rare, so we will let you know if they are a likely option in your case or not.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorney in Missouri Today
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients never have to worry about paying upfront fees for the services we provide. Instead, we cover all upfront costs associated with the case so our clients can focus on what is most important: their recovery. If for some reason we are unsuccessful in securing a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf, you will owe us nothing! It's that simple.
Our team of dedicated attorneys is here to provide you with answers and solutions to your most pressing personal injury questions.
Contact Strong-Garner-Bauer P.C.today to schedule a FREE consultation with our personal injury lawyer in Missouri!
Strong Representation is One Step away
Choosing the right law firm can be a hard decision. Let us make the decision easier for you.